Your exclusive retreat in the heart of Provence
Set in the heart of Luberon, Domaine Saint Médard is named after the Saint Médardus who is the patron saint of vineyards and weather. Domaine Saint Medard is a refurbished 19th Century Domaine that pair's modern refinement with traditional style. The large private estate is surrounded by olive and cherry groves, vineyards and forests with Provençal wildlife roaming the grounds. Our exclusive fully staffed retreat offers guests the ability to enjoy timeless luxury in a private setting. Guests at the Domaine are afforded the best in comfort and technology. There is no shortage of things to do, and there is no better place to relax and enjoy the Provence way of life.
Why not enjoy:
- Our collection of rare luxury and classical cars for rent and for chauffeur service.
- An extensive collection of French wine.
- A 20m beach pool, Balneo bath and spa services.
- Motorbikes and Bicycles.
- Helicopter ready facilities.
- Activities including a petanque pitch and Ping pong.
- Parking for over 20 cars.
- Stunning views
At Domaine Saint Médard you will discover Provencal decor at its most refined, Ancient beams stand alongside original wrought iron fittings, stone walls, antiques, traditional chimneys and sumptuous upholstery. The interior of Saint Médard offers the luxury of a grand hotel whilst our relaxation and bedrooms areas are the height of comfort making guests feel right at home
Dining and Kitchen
Domaine Saint Médard is furnished with a top of the range professional kitchen with the ability to cater to up to 50 people. The kitchen is fully functional and stocked and also includes specialty items like:
- Teppanyaki plate.
- Large marble preparation table.
- Professional exhausts.
- Fully stocked with top range appliances.
- Seating for 10 in a traditional Provencal kitchen.
- 4 outdoor seating and area.
Our Domaine consists of 9 luxury fully furnished rooms with en-suite marble bathrooms, each room is furnished in classic Provencal style and the Domaine has the ability to sleep up to 21 people.
- The Domaine consists of 7 rooms suited for sleeping 2 people each.
- There is one dormitory with 6 single beds.
- There is one bedroom that is suitable for sleeping 1.
Domaine Saint Médard is set in 45 Acres of the beautiful hills of Provence, the Domaine is uniquely positioned and afforded the same stunning views that inspired the French impressionist movement with rare access to iconic views of Luberon to the North and to Saint Victoire to the South. The grounds are to be explored and enjoyed
- Terrace area with luxury furnishing and lounge area.
- Water features.
- BBQ area.
- Outdoor dining area with amazing views of Luberon Mountains.
- Well maintained gardens.
- Expansive vineyard.
- Forests to wander.
- Olive and Cherry groves to picnic in.
- Children’s playground.
The Domaine has been constructed to the highest standards both in utility and luxury, providing a real palace of a retreat for you to enjoy.
- complete underfloor heating and cooling to keep optimum temperature throughout the year
- State of the art SONOS and sound system that runs through the Domaine and its grounds.
- Extensive wine cellar with a large selection of French wines available
- High speed internet and Wi-Fi inside and out ensuring you are always connected
- 2 large TV’s with full cable services (Apple TV)
- Multiple traditional fireplaces in rooms, living rooms and kitchen